Rhodian Traditional Couplets of Love
- It is impossible to light the candle without dropping nothing
and love cannot be founded with no sighing.
- Whoever loved in young age, he has to take into account
that love has troubles.
- Trouble make the person difficult and doesn’t see
and he does things that sometimes he shouldn’t.
- Whoever passes the river and he won’t walk in the rocks
he is able to love.
- If I steal let it be a jewel
if a girl loves, let it be a guy.
- No, for God shake, don’t talk about love,
I also tasted it and it is a bitter,
- I was born to hurt only for one love
to beg for joy and sell pain.
- Whoever doesn’t know to love, why doesn’t he ask to learn
That this world has troubles and love has passions.
- If a girl loves and they don’t love her
like a dessert monastery that operates.
- Don’t love a girl before you get loved,
before you see her eyes to run like a tap.