Rhodian Traditional Couples of Foreign Lands
- The foreign in the foreign lands come back as a bird
and as a basil flowers but doesn’t smell truth.
- Strange in the foreign land and he opened his grave
and alive to heritage hell.
- You hate and all the birds cry your hate
and dark one cry your departure.
- You leave and I order you to be secure as a glass
unschooled of sea.
- Your hatred made my eyes to run
black tears drop in my heart.
- I leave and shake hands, gold bay leaves
and I take my body but my mind is still here.
- If you miss, my light, in the foreign, do you think I don’t remember you?
I pray and fall asleep with your name.
- I want to climb the mountain, to find cut branches
to sit and ask for the foreign lands.
- It was better to ask my eyes
to get them out instead of you travelling.
- The stars war and I was writing and counting one by one
to send to my love a salutation in the foreign lands.
- I send you news with the moon and the stars
and with the sun of the dawn I send you a salutation.