- Be strong my heart, and strong as the anvil
and as the lemon tree holds the lemon.
- The sigh you say sometimes, I say it twice,
that I have a pain in my heart and don’t show it.
- I cannot rise my eyes highly
and console my poor heart.
- Whoever doesn’t have troubles and doesn’t want to have
come and ask my broken heart.
- I sigh, mountains and forests get burned
if I sigh once more, the world will be destroyed.
- I stand, I think and I admire it
how the mountains don’t break when I sigh?
- Sighs and troubles, shut up
and let me sleep one day with no pain.
- Let my eyes run as they run
no one gets hurt, they wet only the earth.
- Let the sky be paper and the sea be ink
to write my passions but still it’s not enough.
- To whom I should talk about my pain and my complain
that puzzled the troubles as snakes in my neck?
- Anathema to the world who has no opinion,
other get born and others come to Hades.
- Difficult life, difficult world, difficult society,
that you even turn love into tyranny.