- My kid is sleeping on the pillow
and moves his sleeve.
- My little kid is sleeping in the three pillows
on Madonna’s knees and in the hug of Jesus.
- Swing swing it and my sleep, make it fall asleep
and you my little quilt go and cover it.
- Sleep kid of Rigas, grandson of king,
he has a stomachache cause of a laurel.
- Sleep well and wake up again
in the Saint Tomb of Jesus to go and pray.
- Sleep mint of the branch, branch of laurel,
that the King orders to go and get it.
- Sleep my son, to get fed, sleep to grow up
clones and branches to cover the world.
- Sleep with sugar and wake up with honey
and take a shower with cold water that angel drink.
- Sleep star of dawn, sleep young moon
sleep, and spread joy to the person you get married.
- Sleep, that you are fed with a mother and a father
like the boat in the sea with the ship owner.
- My sleep, come and take him to the gardens of May
and throw to his embrace roses and violets.
- Take it, my sleep take it to the garden of May
where there is mint that everyone envy it.
- Take it, my sleep, to the grasslands
fill your lap with flowers.
- The jujubes in your mouth, the roses on your lap,
the red roses on your cheeks.
- Sleep and I ordered your portion in Smyrne
and your jewels in Constantinople.